The Surgeonious® academy
The Surgeonious® Academy builds bridges between the various partners by offering the space for an experience exchange.
We offer innovative and sustainable surgical solutions for the entire healthcare community. By doing so, we support our stakeholders in the transferral of knowledge, exchange of experience and optimisation of processes. We include our employees, clients and suppliers in this, and, by extension, all stakeholders in our organisation.
The support our academy offers includes:
- The interchange of years of knowledge and expertise through our Experience Centre
- The organisation of training sessions by our product advisors and manufacturers, including in the operating room
- The supervision of workshops with in-vivo testing of our products, as well as in cadaver settings.
- The participation in and contribution to conferences and fairs
- The provision of IFU (instructions for use) and instructional videos.
SDG 4: Quality education: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
SDG 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialisation and foster innovation.
Stapler: Live Surgery
Correct use of the staplers is extremely important. For this reason, we, together with our surgeons, regularly participate in the Panther® Academy Workshops in Lisbon. These exciting workshops are led by Dr Diego Gonzales and Dr Javier Gallego Poveda, KOL in the field of uniportal video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS). Our product advisors are also happy to be present with you in the OR during procedures to advise you on how to use the instruments.